My passion is helping people unlock their potential to become a high-performing, inspirational leader.
I started out my career behind a keyboard pounding out code. Technically adept yet socially awkward, I kept sabotaging my own career growth with my lack of soft skills.
Despite myself, I found success after starting, growing, and selling three enterprise software companies, some of which landed on the Inc. 500|5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies. One of them was even voted #1 Best Place to Work in San Diego, California.
Despite these achievements, however, there was time when I felt unfulfilled; hard drugs, divorce, depression, and lawsuits brought me to a low point. When I hit rock bottom, it was the trigger I needed to make huge changes in my life.
Eventually I earned my master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica and embarked a brand new journey where I would help people activate their highest performing leadership skills.
Now I’m devoted to teaching others the tools that transformed my own life, so that they too can achieve heightened levels of personal and business success.
I’ve written two best-selling books, hosted a radio show, contributed to Entrepreneur.com and been named Social Entrepreneur of the Year.
I have pioneered Elevated Leadership, a unique style of leadership focused on bringing out one’s inner leader through personal growth while empowering and living to serve others.
PAST CLIENTS INCLUDE
Are you ready to take the next great step in your leadership journey?
Michael’s Career Highlights
Founder of three international software companies
• Former European basketball player
• Earned an International M.B.A. (including study in Budapest and London)
• Holds a second Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology
• Entrepreneur.com Contributor & Radio Show Host
• Bestselling author of The Experiment and Soul-Centered Leadership
• President, Board of Directors, Conscious Capitalism San Diego (2015)
• Winner of Social Entrepreneur of the Year in San Diego (2013)
• CFO of an international medical company by age 25
• Has lived and worked in six different countries
• His companies were on Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for two consecutive years
• His companies frequented the San Diego Best Places to Work lists (#1 in 2014)
• Twice nominated for Most Admired CEO in San Diego