R. Michael Anderson, MBA, MA has a striking combination that creates truly impactful transformation in leaders – he has the real-life business success of founding, scaling and exiting three software companies, plus the educational background of a Masters Degree in Psychology.
This combination gives him the unique ability to connect to other leaders as a peer, then teaches evidence-based leadership skills that genuinely drive behaviour and performance.
It’s the reason that Stanford University brings him into work with their start-up ecosystem, PwC has him work with their high growth CEO’s, and companies like Microsoft, Salesforce, and Uber bring him to level up their managers and executives.
Michael shares how his Californian companies landed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing US companies, created a culture so strong that they won the #1 Best Place to work, and Michael himself was honoured as the Social Entrepreneur of the year. In 2005 he held the office of President of the Board of Directors for a chapter of Conscious Capitalism, an international organization dedicated to elevating humanity through business.
A gifted storyteller who shares his failures as much as his successes, the terms “vulnerable”, “authentic”, and “powerful” are often used to describe his presentations.
With his background in psychology and neuroscience, he transforms managers into true leaders with high-performing teams in high-growth companies. He’s written two best-selling business leadership books, contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and is a former radio-show host.
A former professional basketball player, the 6’8” Michael is hard to miss.
Michael's CLIENTS INCLUDE
Are you ready to take the next great step in your leadership journey?
Michael’s Career Highlights
Founder of three international software companies
• Former European basketball player
• Earned an International M.B.A. (including study in Budapest and London)
• Holds a second Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology
• Entrepreneur.com Contributor & Radio Show Host
• Bestselling author of The Experiment and Soul-Centered Leadership
• President, Board of Directors, Conscious Capitalism San Diego (2015)
• Winner of Social Entrepreneur of the Year in San Diego (2013)
• CFO of an international medical company by age 25
• Has lived and worked in six different countries
• His companies were on Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for two consecutive years
• His companies frequented the San Diego Best Places to Work lists (#1 in 2014)
• Twice nominated for Most Admired CEO in San Diego