The Technology Leadership Insider
R. Michael Anderson’s business successes include starting, growing, and selling three enterprise software companies, some of which landed on the Inc. 500|5000
Despite these achievements, for a time Michael felt unfulfilled; hard drugs, divorce, depression, and lawsuits brought him to a low point. A quest for change led him to earn his master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
Now he is devoted to teaching others the tools that transformed his own
He’s written two best-selling books, is a featured contributor in entrepreneur.com, has hosted a radio show, and been named Social Entrepreneur of the Year.
He has pioneered Elevated Leadership, a unique style of leadership focused on bringing out one’s natural,
A powerful yet vulnerable and authentic speaker, attendees find him thought-provoking, inspirational, and unique. On stage he reveals all about his struggles, lessons, and victories though personal stories and reflections, all while lightening the mood with humor and energy.
Every time he steps on stage, his intention is to touch each attendees life in a positive way.
Michael has worked with a broad range of clients, including Uber, Microsoft, PWC, Salesforce.com, SAP, Stanford University, Vistage / TEC, Young Presidents Organization (YPO), and Entrepreneurs Organization (EO).
Michael’s Career Highlights
• Founder of three international software companies
• Former European basketball player
• Earned an International M.B.A. (including study in Budapest and London)
• Holds a second Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology
• Entrepreneur.com Contributor & Radio Show Host
• President, Board of Directors, Conscious Capitalism San Diego (2015)
• Winner of Social Entrepreneur of the Year in San Diego (2013)
• CFO of an international medical company by age 25
• Has lived and worked in six different countries
• His companies were on Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for two consecutive years
• His companies frequented the San Diego Best Places to Work lists (#1 in 2014)
• Twice nominated for Most Admired CEO in San Diego