A/V & Logistic Requirements
- Keynotes – normally no A/V requirements. Training classes – normal projector/PowerPoint with HDMI input (normally do not need video or audio from the computer)
- Bottles of water
- Wireless lavaliere
- If non-keynote / non-stadium seating – room setup in theater, classroom, U-shape, cabaret or banquet (best if only chairs facing the stage are at tables). All seats should be able to easily and face the stage. If the presentation is an interactive workshop, make sure there is a place for attendees to write and supply pens and a whiteboard or easel is provided. Check with us regarding who is supplying printed materials.
- Presenter is tall (6’9″) so keep in mind that low hanging objects (ceilings, ceiling fans, etc.) are a hindrance!
- Stool to sit on (if over a 60 minute keynote)
- Alcohol should not be served before or during presentation (if this is an issue contact us to discuss)