LEADING in the NEXT NORMAL: Achieving Long-Term Success with a Virtual Workforce
Based on the Best-Selling Book Leading in the Next Normal: A Guide to Building an Engaged, Resilient and Agile Virtual Workforce Keynote / Breakout /Masterclass – Live and Virtual
Learn the latest best-practices that teach you how to motivate, support, and lead remote and hybrid teams
Any group of business owners, executives, managers, or team leaders who are struggling to get their heads around this Next Normal
COVID and the resulting pandemic has brought about more change than anyone could have predicted.
Managers and executives at all levels had to deal with these unprecedented challenges with no help, assistance, or support…until
Join best-selling author R. Michael Anderson as he provides the 12 Principles for reshaping how to lead in this “Next Normal” and beyond based on his newly released book Leading in the Next Normal: A Guide to Building an Engaged, Resilient and Agile Virtual Workforce.
In the session you’ll learn:
- How the Mindset and Approach of Leaders need to Shift in these Turbulent Times
- The One Surprising Practice every Leader of a High-Performing Team has implemented since the Pandemic Started
- What you need to STOP DOING Right Away that’s Killing Morale and Hurting your Team
- The Key Trips, Tricks and Tactics to Successful and Productive Online Meetings
- The Five Pillars that Prevent Burnout and keep your team Happy, Healthy and Engaged
Make sure you have the latest knowledge in this brand new book that will give you the added tools and skills to be the leader your team needs during these challenging times.
Buy the book and check it out before the session: https://go.rmichaelanderson.com/book
“Our leadership team was feeling the weight of too much stress from running flat-out for months in the face of constant uncertainty, and Michael got them relaxed, energized, and pumped up.”
Davor Tremac, General Manager, Uber