Michael has been working remotely for over 20 years, and one of the companies he founded, Radiant Technologies, won the #1 Best Place to Work back in 2013 with a mostly virtual team.
When the pandemic hit and he realized that a lot of companies were struggling with remote work, he wrote the now-bestselling book Leading in the Next Normal: A Guide to Building an Engaged, Resilient and Agile Virtual Workforce.
In this program attendees will learn how to:
- Create a healthy remote workplace and know how to spot and prevent burnout
- Run productive, engaging, and even FUN remote meetings
- Keep motivation, focus, and spirits up…even through times of huge change
- Easily and gracefully hold people accountable while you empower and coach them
- Create a positive, supportive, performance focused culture that people buy into, even when they are virtual
Give your managers the toolkit they need to be successful in this new way of working with Michael’s proven system.