However, tools can keep you sane, healthy and even upbeat as you tackle the challenges that life throws your way.
I picked up many of these tools through my entrepreneurial journey of founding, scaling, and selling three enterprise software companies.
I learned a lot more when I earned a Masters degree in psychology and later a certificate in Neuroscience.
What I learned through all that came in unexpectedly handy when I heard those dreadful three words: “You have Cancer.”
Now, as a Cancer survivor, entrepreneur, and someone who studies and teaches resilience, I want to share what can be the company, team – and even life–changing tools.
These are the same tools that I’ve used with my own companies – including one that won the #1 Best Place to Work…even after struggling through the great recession and a massive lawsuit.
Attendees will learn:
- Every manager needs to know the nine key factors to keep themselves and their team focused, healthy, and performing, even through the most challenging times.
- How to create a culture of change so that your team agility becomes a long-term competitive advantage
- The one seldom-used tool to keep positive even when things look tough
- How to communicate (and how NOT to communicate) during crises and difficult times
- How to give yourself the strength to be the leader your team needs right now
After all, everyone is experiencing a lot of change right now. The winners of this unique time in history will be the ones that embrace and adapt to this change.
Give yourself and your team the tools they need to lead and succeed in this Next Normal.